Oh my.. This is the HARDEST part... I'm never so good with self-introductions coz I can't describe myself that well without going through the extremes of hilarity. XP Okay, so maybe I should try?
Firstly, I'm a fresh graduate of BSN (guess what it is.. lol) and currently reviewing for my board exam which is coming in a few days @_@
I love reading books and I spend too much money on them babies XD and it developed my passion for writing.
I can't describe my personality pretty accurately but I do know the main highlights of what makes me ME:
~I'm a creative person, constantly cheerful; I've got good control over my temper. Meaning: When I'm happy, I'm simply smiling, when I'm mad, I'm still smiling (but that's never a good thing *smirks*). I've got a ridiculous case of extreme katsaridaphobia and..... an even more ridiculous case of Masklophobia(oh yeah, I do panic when I see 'em even from a huge distance away from me @_@).
I'll leave out other things a mystery~ It gets interesting that way~
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home