Candy Kisses~!

Sunday, November 23, 2008

General Cleaning~

Today we had a general cleaning~
Things got so dirty! hahaha I didn't know there were lots and lots of mess in our house.
It rained in the morning too so it wasn't too hot~ XD I hate the feeling of stickyness and dryness so the rained helped cool off things a bit~

Sungmin... sigh.... It's been days since we last talked. and I miss him terribly! T.T
But I won't complain.. I know he's having a hard time compared to me. But I wanted to see him this Christmas ..... So much...
I was hoping that we'd be together this Christmas and do gf/bf stuffs like walking around hand in hand, talking a lot, having a date and smiling/laughing.... It's just not enough talking to him on msn when we have the chance... So I feel sad sometimes too..

Anyway, I'll end this entry today and get an early rest~
See ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home