

Kaikan Phrase, at first didn't interest me since I wasn't a fan of mature-content manga. Although the way characters were drawn intruiged me, I was a bit reluctant to continue on reading. I wasn't bored after the first 3 chapters, I admit~ Things get interesting every chapter and I admire Aine's ability to express her emotions and desires through writing lyrics. And Sakuya is just so sexy to resist!!(he attracted me~ But I still like Yuki better ;p~)
Even the lyrics are mature! But every word makes sense~ Sakuya trying to get to sleep with her every now and then, and Aine couldn't complain anyway even while saying "No" all the time. It's just funny while Aine and Sakuya argues over simple things. How their relationship grows into something precious and priceless to the point Sakuya is willing to surrender his inheritance, his Rock star fame, his everything. Sakuya's soooo cool when he does everything to keep Aine~ And he's just so adorable(even if he's violent sometimes) when he gets jealous. XD
I haven't finished reading Kaikan Phrase yet. So there are still more things to find out~
I'm definitely supporting the Aine/Sakuya pairing!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home