Looking Glass: His Views
I stole you away from reality.
Making you believe so much of fantasies.
Behind that Looking Glass Mirror..
In that dark solitary tower..
Among billions of people, my voice was able to reach you.
The time it took me to find a companion.. It didn't matter
When the moment you stepped in front my glass, I finally stood.
Welcoming you with a smile.. "It's nice to meet you".
Nights became weeks, months and years..
We shared them only separated by this thick glass..
No way to get in, no way to get out..
But you didn't care.. You stayed with me.
I stole your dreams.. I stole your future.
All for the sake of not feeling loneliness..
Being trapped inside, you reassured me this unending smiles.
All that should have mattered... We put them aside..
Every night as you slept, I watched over you.
The dreams you have, I couldn't pry with them.
How every time you close your eyes, I can't predict you.
And the time you cried and told me you'll leave.
Behind this Looking Glass, I remain youthful for eternity.
And as years go by, I watched you age slowly..
Your once big luminous eyes, lustrous lips and perfect skin..
Will wrinkle down and lose its' youth..
I hate myself so much.. Stealing your precious time..
Your mortal life you've given up so easily.
I hate what I've done that made you lose so much time.
And I hate that I still have the feelings which can make you stay.
I can still hear you.. Don't pick them up, please
"Don't go, Don't go"... I mustn't listen..
The tears you shed, don't waste them on me..
Don't pick up all the pieces of me..
I want so much.. To come back to you..
But I want so much more.. To set you free..
And forget everything about this broken piece of glass.
Don't pick me up.. Don't pick our memories up..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home