How I've Been?
Nothing interesting happened this month.
I'm not really in the best mood to write anything right now, but hey~ I still have the desire to write something even if it turns out random.
This week is gonna be a loooong one. -.-
Now I know that "anticipating and waiting for THAT day to come makes time seem soooo long" is soooo true. I'm not really excited about my trip to Seattle. I'm more like.... nervous. *sweat drop* I hope I won't get lost. It's a habit of mine to LOSE my sense of direction when it's MOST needed. gah!.. And to pair it up with a woman's WORST days of the month.. Sometimes, I hate being a woman when THIS happens -.- I have to suffer for 5 days feeling uncomfortable about it.
That's all for now~
I'm off to sleep! XD


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home