My First Winter~
Ooookaaaay~
Seems like I'm gonna have to start getting used to this SUPER cold season here in Seattle.
I was fortunate enough to arrive here while it's not snowing heavily or else my aunt would have had a hard time picking me up in the airport.
And I never knew that it would be SUPER COLD!!! Who told me?! NONE! lol
I had to suffer the ignorance for a while before I could get use to this thing.
I prefer it to snow rather than having the sun waaayyy up there trying to kill me using death glares of heat! -.- The only disadvantage I see when it's snowing is that it's kinda difficult for us to go out and we can't even have fun outside... gah!
The only fun I got here when it snows is.... SNOW FIGHT! lolz
I feel 10 years younger (gah! I sound old! I'm just 18 for crying out loud! lolz)
ooohh~ I've noticed that the weather here is really good for my skin too~ I love it here~!!
Everything here seems to relax me and leaves all the worries of school and stress back in the Philippines. But I really miss teasing my mom ahaha
My aunt and her family are cheerful people and it's so comforting here. They're all so friendly and so nice to each other it's like they're not only a family but like they're the best of friends!
My cousin, Nikko, is quite a mature young man~ And my other cousin, AC, the sporty one. hehe Everything about them balances their family~
well, gotta go!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home