Rainy day and sooo uncool..
I’ve been sitting in front the computer since like… I came back home after doing grocery shopping? And do my eyes start hurting? I don’t think so. All I get is a back ache for not sitting like a proper lady and… guess what, my leg is kinda numb already? Imagine indian sitting for a couple of hours while reading an ebook? Li-Yan’s split stunt would be quite similar to this. I’m like, tearing my hymen for no obvious reason? Stupid? yes. VERY
My playlist has been playing for quite a while now and of all songs I didn’t want to hear right now…. “Teardrops on my guitar”.. If I didn’t like Taylor Swift, I would have erased that to the pits of hell. No no no, I’m not being bitter today. Just opening up my inner book. Being my own self, that is.
My mom’s sleeping here beside me. Thankfully she’s not snoring. I do have a trick to stop people from snoring lol:
Wake ‘em up. It works wonders! Try it and earn yourself a shattered ear drums, or a punch or a slap, maybe?
oooh, news flash, reality strikes! I just found out Sachi hates me to the depths of oblivion? Yeah, like it’s something new? Drown it. I don’t care. I need a good fight to keep myself off on the side of boredom and procrastination. If she’s up for a duel, I’ll be there quite early ready to throw million insults and it’s a sure “KO” lol [Sorry Shin, your gf doesn’t really stand a chance. and I know you love meh too much to be mad at me for defeating your gf in an “insult battle” haha yeah, that’s definitely it!]
What’s cool about the rain is that it’s cold… and freezing…. well, maybe not freezing…But what’s so uncool about it is I can’t go out! @_@ I need sunshine and light! [not that I want to have a tan or something, that’s on the bottom of my list.. or rather, NOT on my list]. Then there’s this “I can’t hear what you’re saying! repeat!” coz the rain makes too much noise that my mom and I end up making silly faces saying “what? what?? WHAT??” and after which, there goes two noisy women shouting. ridiculous! hopeless! irritatingly fun! haha
Good news! “Hey” hunting on May 16 is definitely a sure go! Kylie and Louie are so into it and Komicon sure works to our “hey hey hunting” advantage. After which, we’re planning on watching “Angels and Demons” in Gateway or Mall of Asia? And some shopping too. portable hard drive, just wait for me! haha
End of senseless talking. I’m back to reading. tomorrow’s gonna be a GREAT…… boredom… I’d rather go on duties than bore my empty mind to oblivion.
Toosh toosh and tah tah!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home